It is with a heavy heart that the organisers of the Coniston 14 have decided in light of the latest Government guidelines and the recent rise in Covid 19 infections to postpone the March 2020 race to 9th of October 2021
This is to protect runners, volunteers and Coniston residents from the infection.
Runners will automatically be deferred to the new date but we appreciate this date will not be suitable for everyone and we will therefore permit transfers via the online entry portal.
We have also decided that because of the exceptional circumstance to offer £17 refund to any runners who return their race number bibs to the return address by February 14th 2021
(Please keep hold of your Bibs for the 2021 race if you wish to run)
Entrants can also have their entry fee donated to the charity fund that the Coniston 14 distributes to over 20 local good causes. If you would like to go ahead with this option please confirm by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org so that we are able to make a note of this in our entry system.
We hope that you understand that we are a small volunteer group who have successfully run the race for 38 years and this is a huge disappointment for us.
The Committee of the Coniston 14